- All umbrellas break in the wind so everyone just either wears raincoats or ignores the rain all together.
- Food and beer here is CHEAP. No clue why but I enjoy it.
- Irish people really do believe all Americans own guns. (We don’t ALL own guns.)
- The chocolate here is amazingly smooth and delicious.
- Irish people love talking to Americans about the differences between the countries. Every waiter I have had has spent most of the meal chatting us up and asking about our lives.
My semester abroad in Ireland